A FUSE Vessel report provides a detailed analysis of a ships operation, fuel consumption and emissions over the period of a year.
Download Sample Report
Detailed operational statistics include:
- Comparison of days at sea, average speed and number of voyages against vessels in peer size and class including a global map showing the operation of peer vessels
- Detailed breakdown of voyages undertaken in the year of interest included a global map indicating the operation.
- Estimated power curves used in the estimated of fuel consumption and emissions
- Estimates of financial savings as a result of speed adjustments, including the effect on voyage lengths.
- Identification of voyages and port stops (and static periods not associated with port stops) with associated emissions, cargo loading (where appropriate) and fuel consumed.
- Estimated emissions associated with Emission Control Areas (ECAs).
Why use FUSE Vessel reports?
- Identify potential operational and technology interventions
- Static period identification and regions of operation for hull inspections and cleaning
- Speed profile including speed trends
- Slow steaming potential
- Vessel Vetting for time charters
- Power curves for ballast and laden conditions
- Operation indices including EEOI
- Operational performance benchmarked to peers
- Emissions estimation for ESG reporting
- FUSE reports are available over any period and can be applied to spot fixtures to determine overall emissions and normalised performance (EEOI)
FUSE Vessel reports will retail at £110 per vessel per period for a full report. In addition, we can extract any of the above statistics to a format of your choice.